Take a look at my full portfolio and I'll be happy to walk you through anything.
Look what i made!
Kevin - Age 8
I think I might want to do this for a living...
Kevin - Age 14
I have no clue what i'm doing!
Kevin - age 20
Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm a Chicago-based graphic designer. Born in Niagara Falls, I attended Rochester Institute of Technology and received my BFA in 1997. I further attended School of Visual Arts, recieving my MFA in 2000.
I have been pleased to contribute to such companies as Sundance Channel, The Street.com and, more recently, Imagination Publishing as a digital and UX designer. In particular, I took the lead at TheStreet to head the editorial graphics department's video and article sections.
I'm fluent in all Adobe Creative Suite applications and am experienced in making Powerpoint presentations and graphics in Excel. I have skills in management of small teams of design specialists.
Imagination Publishing, Inc.
Chicago, IL • 2012-present • UX/digital designer
• Creating UX wireframes, website designs and social media graphics for the Company’s Digital Department
• Created UX strategy and designs for the Business Plan section of the Wells Fargo Works website
•Created and directed a series of graphics for an extensive, time-sensitive social media push for Box Tops for Education
• Designed the award-winning website for Food Fanatics, a magazine produced for U.S. Foods
New York, NY • 2008-2012 • designer
• Created infographics, charts, graphs, maps, multimedia hub pages, illustrations and other visual needs for the Company's Website
• Hired and supervised interns working on all graphics for The Street’s Editorial department
• Created graphics that won a 2010 SABEW award for Creative use of Online Media on “The Shanghai Numbers” media page
New York, NY • 2007-2008 • production artist
• Creating Flash banner ads, email blasts and other needs for the Channel’sWeb/Print Department
• Designing any required bags, t-shirts,postcards, magazine ads, DVD covers and other media needs for the Sundance Festival
You can download my full resume here.
View my full portfolio page here.
Books (incl. Dr. Suess)
Cities lived in
I can't believe I get paid for this!
Kevin - Age 21
Understanding how great design works - and showing others the importance of well thought out, beautiful design - is what I get the most joy from.
Kevin - Age 28
I'm ready for my next adventure!
Kevin - age 34